Brief About Us.
We are a lifestyle community that believes “Interracial is an Open Mind". Mocha is a movement of all races that are always welcome to join! Our events are open to those individuals who are likeminded & nonjudgmental.
We have been hosting interracial events every month the for 13 years. Our events are all about a NO PRESSURE/NO OBLIGATION ENVIRONMENT where couples, single women, and single men can feel free to get together and enjoy each others company and each others bodies of their own free will and at their discretion. Interracial is not just black and white, Interracial is an openminded approach! As always Mocha takes pride in being classy & sexy at all times and we expect our members to be the same. We are Mocha!
- 1.Please make sure you are dress appropriately for the event. ( or dressed in the theme)
2.If you are attending as a couple please make sure you have discussed your rules and have an agreement on what they are when interacting with other couples and singles ahead of time ,so that no issues , arguments or incidents will transpire between you and your partner.
3.If you are single and bring date you and only you are responsible for your date. Do not leave them alone while you go playing or talking with other people while they are just sitting alone.
4.Just because you attend an event that does not automatically mean that you are going to play.
5. If you have any personals issues in your relationship do not attend an event. Your relationship will be tested if you are not secure in yourself and in your partner, issues will arise. The event or the lifestyle is not the place to work out your personals issues.
6. If you’re single the event is not a place for you to come looking for a lifestyle partner unless that is what the other individual wants. Basically not getting attached to someone whom doesn’t want to get attached. Control your emotional attachments. This is a place for partying and sex! Nothing more!
7. What happens in the club stays in the club stays in the club. No discussing what other people do when there out to enjoy themselves.
8. No pillow talking just because you had sex with someone doesn’t mean it okay to discuss or blast their business to someone else. Basically leave you emotions at the door, if it didn’t work out move on. Please mind your own business.
9. Please clean up behind yourselves( throw always used condoms and other trash after playing)
10. No aggressive behavior (No means NO) Accept it and move on! No touching people without permission.
11. Gentlemen please be respectful when approaching a lady and ask if she has a partner. Please talk with the male half and do not wait until he walks away to approach her. Respect their Boundaries! This is not a free for all! Inquire about the couples rules do not automatically assume.
12. Ladies please be respectful when approaching a male and if he has a partner please talk with the female half also and do not wait until she walks away to approach him. Respect Boundaries! This is not a free for all! Inquire about the couples rules do not aut0matically assume.
13. If your single or a couple do not try to play with someone else’s partner with out there knowledge or permission.
14. You are responsible for your own drinking habits & limits.
No one wants to babysit a person if you get too drunk and deal with your negative behavior while inebriated.
15. Just because you get some mind blowing sex doesn’t mean you can claim that person. This is a lifestyle party! Please remember your setting.
16. Just because you been with someone in the past doesn’t automatically give you permission to play again. Respect people’s boundaries!
17. If you are being approached please open to conversation and if you find out someone is a newbie give them insight on what some of the rules of the lifestyle are. ( Give back and teach)
18. Please show up the event before 11pm, if you try to attend past 11pm you will be turned away.
19. No drugs allowed at Mocha events. If you part take in the Mary Jane before attending make sure you don’t smell like Mary upon your arrival to the club. ( It’s a turn off to other people whom don’t partake)
20. If you bring a newbie to the event and they act up and need to be removed from the event you will also be removed. (Please mindful whom you introduce to our setting)
21. You are responsible for your own behavior please keep it Grown and Sexy with Class. If you cannot then mocha is not the place for you.